Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Amazed!

Yahweh -
> was, ... of the one who IS, the existing.<

Yahweh; God; the Lord. He IS - now! Present!

As I looked this up today I was in awe of Him and the realization that He is active and here at this moment! He IS!!!
He is on the move, or rather moving now. He will not forget; He remembers. He is the ONE who was, and is, and is to come!

And, He is the Provider! Why do I worry? He is the Faithful One. I know this, and I think I believe it, and yet still I doubt. So let me just tell you a little story from this morning that made me once again amazed: I've been needing to buy credit for my phone the past few days but have kept putting it off due to money. So this morning about 9 I get a text message and it's from the company I buy credit with, and it says I've received bonus credit for being with them another year! Praise and Thank you to Jesus! I was so happy and my spirit just knew, once again, that I don't need to worry about Anything! I will be taken care off... ALL my needs! He know every part of me and everything I need. What a wonderful Savior is He!
Wow! Still sitting here amazed!

No comments: