Thursday, October 7, 2010

Marghita days....












Just a few photo's from our towns yearly celebration the last weekend in September...filled with street vendors selling food, clothes, random stuff, jewelry, pottery, and wooden spoons, etc... It's kind of like a small town fair but Romanian style. It's fun....the whole weekend lots to do and many people about. The kids love it! There are slides and rides and bumper cars and the most fun of all...fireworks to end the time...that is Laz's most favorite! Hope you enjoyed your gander at our snapshots! (I do enjoy the help of a thesaurus at times ;)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! Every year I wish I could come to Marghita days! One day I will :) Love you sister. Miss you guys a ton.

katieworner said...

I knew that wasn't your word ah I'm laugh laugh laughing. Mum says she can't imagine you Americans saying that! I know you don't do others??

courtney; me, life, romania said...

no katie i don't say 'gander'...and i've not heard many americans that do, but then again i don't live there right now either...maybe it's a new thing? and emily... we would love you to come and visit one year for marghita days...how about next year? but we'd love you to come visit anytime really!