Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Tree!






So today on our walk home, we passed the corner of Christmas trees sellers and non of us could wait til tomorrow...we all got so excited so I ran back for the camera and we bought our lovely trees and carried them home by sled and some very happy, helpful children!  There were a lot of 'Please Mama' while we were standing in front of the trees trying to choose... and my wonderful friend said I was my mothers child as I choose a different tree then first looked at.  Plus I choose one a bit too tall so we will have to saw it down a bit, but I'll save my man from drilling in extra branches like my dad does every year :)  It's a great tree and even little Lucy went to check it out after we brought it home.  Soon as we walked in the door and took off our boots Laz proudly showed it off to her...he's so excited!  More photos will come when the lights are strung and the decorations hung. 



No comments: